Search This Blog
“Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice.” - Anton Chekhov
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
Go Ahead and Make Your "Nerd" and "Geek" Jokes Now
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
“Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice.” - Anton Chekhov
Comments
I love that pic...brings back so many memories from Seth to Gelatto. Ummmm...I could use some of that right now. Minus the rain and that one place that gave us a small scoop for 5 euros. ugh.
And is that poem written by you? Because if so, you are probably one of the very few poets I can stand reading. And that, my friend/brother, is a HUGE compliment since I hate poetry. If not, then who's the poet and where can I get more of his/her stuff?
P.S. I'm extremely jealous of your adventures in Europe, even if they were sometimes less than satisfactory...or irritating.
Miss Italy.